- where we collect your personal information from;
- what personal information we collect;
- how we use your personal information;
- who your personal information is shared with; and
- the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal information.
The main reason we process your personal data is to provide you with the Services that you request from us which include an introduction service to our partners for the purpose of acquiring a consultation, design, quotation and supply of wardrobes. We will only hold your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we hold that personal information.
- The personal information we may collect when you use our Service includes your name, address, email address, telephone number and details about your wardrobe requirements. We use this data, to provide partners details for the sole purpose of assisting with your wardrobe enquiry.
- By uploading images to our Site, along with your first name, town and name of wardrobe supplier, you confirm that you own the rights to the images and give consent;
- for the images to be used for marketing purposes by Fitted Wardrobes Ideas
- for your first name and town to be shown on our Site
- for the wardrobe supplier to be used for marketing purposes
- for Fitted Wardrobes Ideas to use its discretion in the display and use of images provided
- that the images and information are supplied without charge
- In the course of providing the Services to you, we may also store information about how you use our Sites, for example, the pages viewed, the website from which you came to visit our Sites, changes you make to information you supply to us.
- We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 16. If you are aged under 16 please get your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us.
- We may monitor or recordyour calls, emails, sms or other communications but we will do so in accordance with data protection legislation and other applicable law. Monitoring or recording will always be for business purposes, such as for quality control and training, to prevent unauthorised use of our telecommunication systems and Sites, to ensure effective systems operation, to meet any legal obligation and/or to prevent or detect crime.
- In order to ensure the Service we provide you continue to meet your needs we may ask you for feedbackon your experience of using the Site. Any feedback you provide will only be used as part of our programme of continuous improvement and will not be published on the Site.